Tips for optimizing and improving games in Roblox

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPhanna55 2 months ago

Hi everyone! I recently started making my own Roblox game and have encountered a few issues. Primarily, I am looking for ways to improve performance and optimize the game environment. Can any of you provide any tips on this? What tools or resources have you used to improve the game?

Alexx3 2 months ago

Hi! I had a similar problem. One resource that helped me a lot was electron executor . It provides useful tools and tips for optimizing games in Roblox, including improving performance and fixing bugs. Definitely check it out if you want to improve your game. Also, I would recommend checking and updating scripts in the game to avoid conflicts and improve performance. It would also be a good idea to optimize textures and models so that they take up less resources. Good luck with your project!

Ron332 2 months ago

If you're having trouble playing the game, guides and forums can be helpful. You can find tips and strategies from more experienced players there. Don't be discouraged if you don't get it right away. Roblox is easy to learn and improve as you play.