Where can I find detailed information about SAP ECC int

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPhanna55 1 month ago

Greetings everyone!!!

I'm looking for resources where I can learn more about SAP ECC integration with various APIs. I am interested in how this integration can be customized and used to improve processes in the company. I would appreciate recommendations of sites or articles that can help with this!

Ron332 1 month ago

Hello!

If you are looking for quality materials on SAP ECC integration with APIs, I advise you to pay attention to https://www.makini.io/integrations/sap-pm . This resource provides detailed information about the possibilities of SAP ECC integration with various APIs, including examples of customization and application. You will find implementation instructions, as well as recommendations for optimizing processes and solving possible problems. This site will be useful for both beginners and advanced users, as it provides information for both basic and more advanced levels of integration. I hope it will help you find the information you need and successfully implement integration in your company!

Last Edited: 1 month ago
Alexx3 1 month ago

We used SAP Cloud Platform Integration to integrate with external APIs. It is a cloud solution that offers many ready-made connectors and templates for integration. Very convenient for setup and administration.