Ideally Rose Gardener Should be Silence Shizuka. I just don't have it avaliable ATM ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The plan is simple.
1. Play with tempo on early turns, having a good curve is important.
2. Fetch BnB as soon as you can and poke your opponent as much as you can.
3. Use fairy tale followers to control the board and always try to deal damage to leader rather than follower.
4. End with BnB (Turn 7 - 10) or Silver Bolt. You can also use BnB turn 6 (not attacking) then end on turn 7 with BnB (assuming you controlled your leader's health).
1. Flower princess is better than Lilac against more aggro decks (nightmare, royal) and vice versa so fetch your pieces with alice according the matchup.
2. A strong start would be turn feria/shinko into tweedle. If you don't have a good start opt for a longer game plan (play with lilac/flower princess) rather than playing for tempo.
3. You can BnB as long as you have lethal/no board pressure