How to track email opens and clicks in Gmail?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPFarisy5 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I have a question. I have recently started actively using email marketing to promote my small business. I have been trying different tracking tools, but I cannot find a truly reliable one. The main problems are the limitation on the number of tracked emails and the intrusive logos on each email, which annoy recipients. I need something that would show when my emails are opened and links are clicked. It would also be great if it were possible to easily switch between different Gmail accounts and monitor statistics in real time. Does anyone have experience using trackers without these drawbacks? I am especially interested in free options, because I do not want to spend a lot of money on tools yet.

Ardo98 1 week ago

Hi! I have been looking for a tracker to track emails for a long time, and I can recommend best email tracker https://snov.io/email-tracker  . This is a free and unlimited tracker for Gmail that solves most of your problems. Firstly, it allows you to track email opens and clicks on links without logos. Very convenient for business, as it does not interfere with the professional look of the emails. Another plus is that it allows you to easily switch between different Gmail accounts and receive desktop notifications in real time. That is, you can immediately see when someone opened the email or clicked on the link. You can also view the full history of recipients' activity, which helps to evaluate which emails are performing better. If you need to send an email at a convenient time, you can set it to send automatically. I recommend trying it!

Last Edited: 1 week ago
molly 1 week ago

I have been using Snov.io Email Tracker for several months now, and it is a really cool tool. I especially like the reminder feature - you can set up notifications if the recipient has not opened the email, and make a follow-up in time. This helps not to forget about important emails. And the ability to track all the activity in one place saves a lot of time. And, of course, it is nice that it is free, without any restrictions.